Tuesday, February 2, 2016

 

Dudley Found Some Pics Of His Maternal Grandmother's House ...

on a Real Estate Website.  Spent a lot of time visiting and spending the night there when I was a kid. I would spend time out in the back yard on the patio playing in the sand box or in a kid pool. Good times and a lot of good memories. Spent a lot of time when I was a little older building plastic models on the kitchen table. My Great Aunt lived with my Grandmother and she was a big baseball fan. Would watch ball games with her on the big Console Color TV.  I remember being there in 1969 watching Neil Armstrong walk on the Moon for the first time. Dudley was ten years old. The house was built in 1958 which is the same year as the house Dudley lives in now. 






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]