Tuesday, October 22, 2013

 

I Purchased A Signed Limited Edition Art Print ...



this morning titled "Hemingway On Patrol." It is by PA artist George Rothacker. It is limited to 50 prints in each of two sizes, small and large. George said he has been selling the small prints on his website for 65.00. He said he had not yet listed the large prints on the website, he said they will be priced at 100.00 each. He said that since I was the first to inquire, I could have print #1! I said sold and promptly sent the funds via Paypal. I can not wait to get this print framed and hung on the wall. I almost can't believe my good fortune. They say timing is everything. I need to go buy a Lottery Ticket :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]