Sunday, December 5, 2010

 

TCU Amon G. Carter Stadium Implosion Official Video ...


Comments:
Jeeze! You guys get into the Big East and all hell breaks out!

When's the new stadium going to open?
 
Joated I think the new 100 plus million dollar stadium addition will be complete in time for the start of the 2012 football season. That was one bad ass implosion. And to think, my friends and I used to sneak up to the top of that stadium when I was a kid and launch paper airplanes and throw water baloons and eggs off into the parking lot below. I grew up just a short distance from there. Kind of sad to see it go down. I am sure the new one will be nice. Lot of memories in the old stadium.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]