Thursday, April 22, 2010

 

Dudley Went And Had A Nuclear Stress Test ...


done today at his cardiologists office. It took about two hours total start to finish. I had told my doctor I really did not want to do another one of these tests. Had one about eight years ago and since Dudley has muscular dystrophy, he is unable to do a regular stress test on a treadmill. Dudley has to have the chemical stress test where they inject you with drugs that put your heart under stress. The last time it lasted about five minutes and felt like a large elephant was sitting on Dudley's chest. It was not a pleasant experience but the doctor assured me they are using a different drug and it is not as bad. He was right which gives me a good feeling about this doctor. I did not care for the first cardiologist I went to but believe this one is going to be a lot better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]