Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Our Old Refrigerator Quit Working Sometime ...


during the night. Dudley's wife said we bought it when Lizzie was going into the first grade. She is now a senior in high school. I guess it is time for a new one. Will let the wife go to Sears, Home Depot and Lowe's and find a replacement. Every time Dudley turns around something breaks here at the Dudley domicile. I guess Dudley should quit turning around so much. Dudley did get some good news yesterday, when his doctors office called with the news that the MRI/MRA of Dudley's brain was normal. At least Dudley does not have to worry about having a brain aneurysm or brain tumor any longer. Still don't know for sure why my left eye is acting up though. Got to go, the dog is scratching at the back door and Dudley needs to go take a shower.

Comments:
Get used to it Bubba...it's always something. (P.S. glad to know you do have a brain in there!)
 
I am used to it Big Sis and I told you I had a brain!

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]