Friday, May 15, 2009

 

A Psalm For Our New Changed America From Big Sis ...


The politician is my shepherd -I am in want:



He maketh me to lie down on park benches.



He leadeth me beside the still factories.



He disturbeth my soul.



He leadeth me in the path of destruction for the party's sake.



Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Depression,



I anticipate no recovery for he is with me.



He prepareth a reduction in my salary. In the presence of mine enemies,



He anointeth my small income with taxes: my expense runneth over.



Surely unemployment and poverty shall follow me all the days of my life.



And I shall dwell in a mortgaged house forever.

Comments:
Love it! LOVE. IT! I'm sharing this at work.
 
Glad you liked it Terri. I hope things work out well for you!

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]