Thursday, February 19, 2009

 

Three Handsome Male Dogs, Got It From Big Sis ...

Three handsome male dogs spot a gorgeous, flirty female Poodle. The three compete to reach her first but arrive at the same time. The males become barkless, slobber on themselves, and hope for just a glance from her. Aware of her effect on the suitors, she tells them, 'The first one who can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go around with me.' The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says, 'I love liver and cheese!'' Oh, how childish,' said the Poodle. 'That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.' She turns to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever. 'Ummmmm. I HATE liver and cheese,' he exclaims.'My, my,' said the Poodle. 'It's hopeless. That's just as dumb as the Lab's sentence.' She turns to the last of the three dogs and says, 'How about you, little guy?' Tiny in stature but huge in finesse is the Chihuahua .He smiles, slyly winks at her, and turns to the Golden Retriever and Lab to say...


(ARE YOU READY???)







'LIVER ALONE. CHEESE MINE!'

Comments:
Oh my!

Now who went back for the step ladder?
 
Step ladder, what step ladder?

JDP
 
I think Joated is referring to the size difference between a chihuahua and a poodle.

I can use the words 'toll', 'berry', 'choke' and 'phony' in a sentence: "That choke choo toll was berry phony."
 
Your right Bob, that one went right over my head and I am 6'2" tall!

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]