Friday, February 13, 2009

 

Dudleys Diary Set An All Time Record This Week ...

for visits and page views. Yesterday evening I noticed I had over three hundred hits on the old site meter which would have been a record. I then noticed that on Wednesday there were over 1,500 hits! I did not even post on Wednesday and did not check the site meter. I wondered what the heck happened and discovered that someone had seen this old post on my blog and put a link to it on this website. This is pretty cool, the only downside I saw was some liberal retard out on the left coast saw my "Don't Blame Me I Voted For McCain" sign at the top of my side bar and left me a nasty comment on the website about my blog. How about that, Dudley pissed off a liberal, he probably does not know it but he made my day.

Comments:
Some left wing psychopath like Ducky or Dora probably saw your blog and even now they are sharpening their machete and tracking you down on the net!
 
Hermit I am not that hard to find and that would be just like a dumb ass liberal to bring a knife to a gun fight.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]