Saturday, January 3, 2009

 

Dudley Bought A New Range Bag Today ...






online from Midway USA. Dudley and Frank are going to go to the indoor gun range soon and shoot Dudley's new Springfield Armory XD9 subcompact pistol. When the range bag gets here, Dudley and son will be ready to go shooting. We went a few years ago and shot my Taurus five shot snub nose revolver and had a good time. Shooting a revolver is just not nearly as fun as shooting a semi auto pistol. Dudley is really looking forward to shooting the new subcompact pistol. It fits Dudley's small hands a lot better than his old Beretta 92F did. After we go to the range, I will take a photo of our targets and post them on Dudley's Diary for everyone to see.

Comments:
I'm going to have to look into joining a range across the valley. Don't know if they do any pistol shooting, but they do have a long gun range that makes my mouth water. It's outdoors, of course, and it's only $35-50 a year.
 
I am gonna get a Springfield one of these days..I want the tactical in a .45acp...supposed to be the best pistol for the money on the market
 
Joated that is a good deal on the outdoor rifle range. The range Frank and I go to costs $9.99 per person per day.

JDP
 
GuyK I have not shot my XD9 yet so I can not give you my thoughts but everything I have read on the gun seems to be favorable. The tactical model in.45 ought to get the job done in short order.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]