Friday, November 28, 2008

 

If You Went Shopping Today, You Are Braver Than Dudley ...



Comments:
I vowed not to go, then did end up venturing out for purely selfish reasons. It was worth it. I picked up a $38 sweater and the sales clerk told me to go grab another one. They were buy one, get one free.

But did you hear that a Walmart greeter was killed when a crowd mobbed the store!
 
Glad you made it out alive Terri. Sad to hear about the Walmart worker that was killed. Also two people were killed at a ToysRus store after someone pulled out a gun after an argument. It is a crazy world.

JDP
 
I just stayed home. Too far to drive to get to a store, and too many people even if I made it there.
 
Bubba...this is why your big sis does all her shopping online! It's much safer!
 
I am with you Hermit, it is just not worth it. Better to stay at home.

JDP
 
You and me both Big Sis. If I can't buy it online, I will just send your neice and nephew to the store.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]