Saturday, August 23, 2008

 

Dudley Woke Up This Morning Feeling Like ...


Fidos Ass. I learned that term from the late great Acidman. I know the picture is not of a dog but a Koala Bear. It will have to do as I don't feel like searching for a more suitable one. Why do I feel like crap you wonder. Well my neighbors dog barked until nearly three o'clock this morning. I have enough trouble trying to sleep without the added burden of a barking dog. On top of that I woke up with a terrible headache, my head is stopped up and I basically feel like shit. The city I live in has a noise ordinance. Perhaps I should print it out and go tape it to my neighbors front door. Do you think they would get the message?

Comments:
Instead of printing out the ordinance, print out the koala picture and tape that to their door.
 
I had not thought of that BobG.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]