Wednesday, May 28, 2008

 

Frank Took His Kayak Down To The River Again Last Night ...


for a few hours fishing. He caught the nice large mouth bass in the above photo. Dudley was not able to go this time as he had to go have another sleep study done at the hospital. I have not been home long and as always I am glad to have that over with. Last night they tried me out on a machine with a backup rate which I have not tolerated well in the past but last night they gave me not one but two sleeping pills. I went right to sleep but woke up multiple times during the night as usual. They did not give me an supplemental oxygen last night so I woke up this morning feeling more tired than usual. The doctor will call me when he gets the results and will be ordering me a new Bipap machine. Hopefully I will be able to sleep better than I have been. I don't plan on doing much today, will watch the Rangers at 11:00 AM in a day game with Tampa Bay. The Rangers won last night but I had to miss the end of the game because of the sleep study. Dudleys wife and daughter received their pass ports in the mail yesterday. Dudleys wife's came in the regular mail yesterday afternoon. Dudleys daughters came yesterday morning special delivery. I guess she is a special case, the guy delivered hers to the door in a pouring rain storm. I hope they have better weather on their trip to Cozumel Mexico.

Comments:
Nice fish..like the photo from the kayak...pretty cool!
Hope you can get some rest...Hang in there my friend!
 
Thanks Marian.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]