Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

Ghetto Spellin Bee, Got It From Bennie ...


Leroy is a 20 year-old inner-city 5th grader. This is Leroy's homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence.

1. Hotel -I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tell everybody.

2. Dictate -My girlfriend say my dictate good.

3. Catacomb -I saw Don King at da fight the other night. Man, somebody get that catacomb.

4. Foreclose -If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.

5. Rectum -I had two Cadillac's, but my bitch rectum both.

6. Disappointment -My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint.

7. Penis -I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis.

8. Israel -Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "man, it look fake." Hesay, "Bullshit, that watch israel".

9. Undermine -There's a fine lookin' ho living in the apartment undermine.

10. Acoustic -When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic, and took me to the pool hall .

11. Iraq -When we got to the pool hall, I tol' my uncle; iraq, you break.

12. Stain -My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner?"

13. Fortify -I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say "fortify."

14. Income - I just got in bed wif da ho and income my wife.

Furthering your education with Today's Ebonic word:Today's word is: "OMELETTE" Let us use it in a sentence.

"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]