Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Airplane Ride, Got It From Bennie ...


The C-5 pushed back from the gate, the flight attendant gave the G.I.s the usual information regarding seat belts,parachutes, etc Finally, she said, 'Now sit back and enjoy your trip while your captain, Judith Campbell, and crew take you safely to Afghanistan .'


An old M/Sgt. sitting in the eighth row thought to himself, 'Did I hear her right? Is the captain a woman?' When the attendant came by he said 'Did I understand you right? Is the captain a woman?' 'Yes,' said the Attendant, 'In fact, this entire crew is female.' 'My God,' he said, 'I wish I had two double scotch and sodas. I don't know what to think with only women up there in the cockpit.'


'That's another thing Sarge,' said the attendant, 'We No Longer Call It The Cock Pit.''It's The Box Office'

Comments:
Damn... ROFLMAO...
 
Thanks for stopping by Dudleys Diary Texas Fred.

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]