Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Take My Advice, Got It From Ronald ...


Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the

beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's

worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also,

since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.

All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with

his buddies,while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went

away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that

I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

______________________________________________________

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman! You don't need him

anymore! You're a Senator from New York running for President of the

United States. Act like one!

Abby

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]