Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

Ole And Sven Were Fishing One Day, Got It From Ronald ...

Photobucket

Ole and Sven were fishing one day in Minnesota when Sven pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light."Ya, sure. I tink I haff a lighter," he replied. He reached into his tacklebox and pulled out a BIC lighter 10 inches long."Yumpin Yiminy!" exclaimed Sven, taking the huge lighter in his hands."Vhere did yew get dat monster??""Vell," replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie in da tackle box.""You haff a genie in yor tackle box?" Sven asked."Yah, sure. Right here in my tackle box," says Ole."Could I see him?"Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the genie. Addressing the genie in surprise, Sven says, "Hey dere! I'm a good friend of Ole, your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?" "Yes I will," says the genie. Sven thinks for a moment and blurts out a request to the genie for a million bucks. The genie disappears in a flash, back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there, waiting for his million bucks. Shortly, the sky darkens. From out of nowhere, a million ducks appear overhead and their incessant quacking fills the air. Over the roar, Sven yells at Ole, "I asked for a million BUCKS, not a million Ducks!" Ole answers, "Ya sure. I forgot to tell yew, da genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10 inch Bic?"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]