Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Dudley Is Going To Take A Break From Blogging ...



for a while. Everything is all right. Just am feeling a little burned out is all. I started blogging July of 2007 and have been going at it pretty steady since that time. I just need a little time off to recharge the old batteries. Blogging is supposed to be fun right? I figure after a week I will be ready to go back at it. I hope all of my faithful readers don't abandon ship as it were. Please keep checking, I will be back.

We had a little excitement in the area today. The wind blew all day long and was gusting up to 59 mph. It is real dry and there were several grass fires in the area. Hundreds of acres were burned and a fireman was injured. He was not burned, he got injured when he opened the door to his pickup and the wind caught it and blew it into him breaking his hand. They think one of the fires was caused by some idiot throwing a lit cigarette out a vehicle window on the Interstate. I hope the wind dies down, we don't need any more fires around here.

Comments:
Everybody I know runs into that wall, and right now, it seems like a lot of people are feeling that way. It may be the political and economic situation are worrying people and distracting them. I hope you'll be back soon, when you feel like writing again.
 
Damn man, just cut back to one or two posts a day. Relax. I'll try to get back to checkin' you out on a more regular basis. Sorry I haven't been here in a while.
 
We'll be here; just come back when you're ready to come back.
 
I gotcha in my feed reader so I'll know as soon as you're back to posting. Hope the break does you good and you'll be back at it again soon!
 
Get some rest and take care of yourself. Look forward to having you back with us soon. Will miss you!
 
We will be here when you return. Have a good rest and take care. Thanks for all your comments on my site.
 
Mr. Dudley,


I would like to interview you regarding your impressions of the Barnett Shale and it's impact on North Texas.

If you are interested how might I contact you?

Thank you,

Tamber Johnson
 
Tamber yours is a most interesting comment. May I ask for what purpose you would like to interview me concerning my thoughts on the Barnett Shale and the impact on North Texas.

JDP
 
Mr. Dudley,

If you'd be so kind as to call me at 214-564-7419 I'd be happy to tell you what I'm up to-


in general I'm doing market research on the Barnett Shale and it's impact on North Texas
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]