Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

I Put a New Widget On My Sidebar Today ...


it tracks the different countries for all of the visitors to Dudleys Diary. It is pretty cool, wish I had added this a long time ago. It will take a while to build up the list of different countries. Right now I just have two, the United States and Canada. The number of countries should increase fairly quickly. Foreign visitors seem to run in streaks for some reason. I wish I could find a widget like this that would keep track of the 50 United States as well. I am pretty sure I have had visitors from all fifty states but I could be wrong about that. If you have a blog, you might want to add neo counter and keep track of the different countries that have visited your site.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]