Monday, October 8, 2007

 

REDNECK RODEO RIDE

Received this from a friend today.


Comments:
Holy fuckin' shit, that's hilarious. Those guys kill me.
 
Glad you liked it FHB, back in my younger days, I would have loved to give that See Saw Rodeo a try.

JPD
 
Those guys are nuts!
 
Dang! That IS nuts!

Nice blog, btw...I dropped in via FHB.
 
Thanks for stopping by Buck!

JDP
 
ha ha ha, this was too funny, idiots!

smiles, bee
 
that is funny no, do not think I would have done that
 
"Here, hold my beer and watch this!"
 
Hell, I'd do it, but who the hell are they gonna find to be my counterweight?
 
Glad you all liked it!

JDP
 
Holly crap Batman! That's freakin' ridiculous! But funny as hell!
 
That is hysterical! I'd laugh so hard if I was there I'd end up wetting myself.
 
thanks for stopping by mushy and barista!

JDP
 
I dropped by courtesy of FHB's site. You'll be a regular haunt. :) Thanks for the laugh - it was definitely needed.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]