Saturday, August 25, 2007

 

Took My Daughter And Her Friend Melissa To The ...



Factory Outlet Mall in Hillsboro, TX today. The high school they go to has a new dress code this year. No more t shirts. All shirts must have a collar, I guess the kids will look nicer but it sure is costing the parents a lot of money. They went to the Ralph Lauren Polo store. They had a coupon in addition to the factory discount prices but it is still expensive. I think there must be a conspiracy between the school board and the clothing manufactures. The girls were happy with their purchases and they went just in time. School starts Monday morning. I am sure they are both thrilled with the prospect of another year of high school. Truth is I think they are ready to go back. After a long summer, boredom sets in. I think both of my kids really like school a whole lot better than I did.

Comments:
Hotties! Fer sure.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]