Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Meet My Other Child With The Beautiful Red Hair...







Lizzie. She is so cute and full of life. She has just the perfect personality to go with that beautiful red hair. She is sharp as can be, don't try to put anything over on her. She does not miss much. She is so fun to be around. She loves animals, most of all her dog "Foxy" and her cat "White Kitty." She loves to fish and has from a very young age. Many times she has out fished her father and brother. She has caught a seven and one half pound Hybrid Striped Bass, a twenty pound Dorado, a ten pound Jack Crevalle and a Blacktip Shark recently that weighed close to one hundred pounds. She takes all honors classes at her school and has many friends. She has been playing soccer since she was a little girl and she is developing into a great player. She and her best friend Melissa helped coach a young girls soccer team this year. She has successfully summited two mountain peaks in Colorado in the thirteen to fourteen thousand foot range. She is active with our church youth group and has been on several mission trips. She recently got her learners permit and is learning to drive. I am really enjoying watching her grow up. She keeps me on my toes that is for certain. I love my little girl.

Comments:
She is a doll and you have the right to be a proud Father
 
Love the red hair...she is adorable and I know from what I just read...she's Daddys girl! :)
 
that is a beautiful girl, you must be extremely proud.
 
Thanks everyone, I am extreemly proud of my beautiful redhead!

JDP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]