Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Started A Blog Log On MY Sidebar Today

Started a blog roll today. I noticed the other day that GuyK put Dudleys diary on his blog roll. I was honored to discover that another blogger, especially one of my favorite ones, honored me so. So I am returning the favor. In addition to Charming Just Charming, I have been greatly inspired by Grouchy Old Cripple as well as the late great Acidman whose blog will never be equalled. I also enjoy reading this blog even though my teenage daughter says his blog is "Gross." This fine lady has visited my blog, she is amazing to me, a grandmother who likes to hunt deer. This guy has also viewed my blog as well as this guy who probably does not know that for 15 years, I dreamed, lived and breathed Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting. I don't get to hunt much any more due to my disability. I want to thank all of the bloggers that have paid my blog a visit. I will be adding others to my blog log as time goes by.

Comments:
Never hunted, whitetails; all of our deer are mulies, which tend to be larger. Also we only count the points on one side when referring to the antler count on deer or elk.
 
My pleasure JD. You have a good site and I enjoy it.
 
adding you tonight
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]